Saturday, August 21, 2010

Runny Noses


My blueberry is a joyous little guy.  Even when he is a bit on the runny nose side he still puts forth the effort to be a happy baby.  This week his nose has been giving him some issues.  He rubs and rubs his nose trying to make it work better.  True frustration creeps in when he is ready to sleep and his nose is ready to run.  Poor thing.  A few times he cried real tears in his sleep.  And a few times he has cried himself to sleep.  Even though his nose drippings have been pooling on his bib with the rest of endless drool---still he wakes with a smile in his eyes---still he giggles and plays with his toes. Amazing.

1 comment:

  1. Ironically I just got over a terrible cold, but where I am at it is 130 degrees. You would not think a cold could be possible in this heat. I am glad my little nephew E is feeling better and can not wait to visit with him again.

    later,

    Lt

    ReplyDelete