Thursday, September 2, 2010

Fair Baby


My fair baby. He was an excellent fair baby. The best. He smiled at the rabbits. Surveyed the cornucopia of fowl. Met a beautiful hay eating horse named Maximus. Showed his Baba and Mama which quilts he preferred. Casually enjoyed the fine art building with the occasional yawn.  Several grey haired people stopped him to say hello.  Ate his lunch and his snack at the Rotary dining hall.  Put up with over 90 degree weather and a bright brilliant sun. I do believe he loved every new minute. And so did I.

2 comments:

  1. I am so jealous, did not get to one fair this year. Darn that job that pays those darn bills. Wish I could have been there to see E's face with all the animals.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its so wonderful to see the them experience so many wonderful things for the first time. What a great tradition to start.

    ReplyDelete