Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Down on the Farm

I worry about my blueberry.

If he is reaching his milestones to early...to late...did I miss something...does he need more...does he need less? Am I doing the right things to ensure that he has a chance of being happy in this crazy mixed up world?



The last two days have been  snow days filled with hours of Blueberry playtime. We have been wearing our cozy sweaters and comfy pants.

He has taken a shine to a new friend---a holiday present that was tardy...a green squeaking dinosaur from the movie Toy Story.

E loves to hear the dino squeak.  They play hide and seek.  They dance and play the drum together. And they love to play on the farm. E  feeds the pig and the sheep to the eager kelly green t-rex.  A lot of love there.  You can see E look into the eyes of the dino as if he was real.  He talks his little sweet words to the t-rex and will grab him, hug him, and offer the dino his silly sloppy baby kisses.

So maybe I am doing something right.  It just took a squeaking green dino to show me what I had been looking at the entire time: a happy baby.

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful picture! Can't go wrong with toy story toys. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That T-rex is my favorite. E has great taste just like his Auntie E =)

    ReplyDelete