Saturday, October 2, 2010

Pumpkin Patch

It was my idea. To get everybody up early on a sleepy Sunday morning and head to the pumpkin patch. The weather was perfect autumn: chilled and grey. Perfect for being in cozy sweatpants and ancient blankets curled up in the living room for the day. Instead my little family made sure we were all dressed in our very best black t-shirts and jeans---appropriate for the occasion of little E's selection of his first Halloween pumpkin--and headed out to a local farm.

We were at the farm for less than hour.  Enough time to pick out a pumpkin bigger than our blueberry.  And enough time to take pictures that marked the occasion when  my baby was just as big as a pumpkin himself.  I'm sure my little family just loves this mama's bright ideas.

4 comments:

  1. Can not wait to see what great ideas E has for carving those pumpkins

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness! His hair is so long. I love his sweatshirt. Sweetness!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. aww.. for real that is the cutest hoodie ever! it's an important activity to get your pumpkins! hope you all made it back to the couch in one piece! xox

    ReplyDelete
  4. perfect clothing....must be a W family thing....blue jeans, hoodie or T-shirt with under long sleeve shirt and boots

    lt

    ReplyDelete